guest posting || bijou and boheme

August 7, 2011


 hey, all. today, i'm over at the gorgeous bijou and boheme talking about my style in seven. come check it out and see if you're at all surprised by how i define my style.


p.s. if you aren't already familiar with christine of bijou and boheme, you're truly missing out on a smorgasboard of feminine beauty and elegance. her blog is one of my daily reads, known all around the blogshere for being chic, funny and full of unique flavor. plus, there's project kitchen gorgeous, which has me living vicariously through her as husband and i search for our next home.

thanks so much, Christine, for letting me visit your beautiful corner of the web! so much fun.

5 comments:

Lily said...

Loved your picks !! So many gorgeous photos !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

Just found your blog. Really like all of your beautiful pictures and graphics. I'm your newest follower.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Now I have one more reason to think Christine is just about the coolest gal ever...she just introduced me to your blog (c: And well, it's *AWESOME*...I don't know where I pulled that description from, it just came to me (c: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I can tell I'm going to be spending a lot of time ooo-ing and ahhh-ing here!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Found you through Christine and am so happy I did. Love your blog, newest follower!!

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

love Christine's blog, and I wonder how many of us will be adding kitchen reno to the list when we see her finished version?!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger