Color // Play with Your Food

February 26, 2013

For those of you that need an afternoon pick-me-up, I couldn't help but repost the fun when I came across dschwen's Pantone food pairings. What a clever idea! This reminds me fondly of a bridal shower some of our dear friends threw when Eric and I were getting hitched. Each guest was prompted to say what we "go together like" on their very beautifully designed invite. All of the cards were read aloud, which made for some fun and also raised a few red flags for our chips and salsa obsession. Guess we aren't very good about hiding our dinner choice of champions (still going strong, too! we ate it last night). ha!

dschwen's instagram via designlovefest (Bri always find the coolest stuff, doesn't she?!)

Care to share your favorite food combo?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger