Monday Blues // 24

February 25, 2013

Happy Monday, party people! We're coming off of a brutal winter storm, the second phase of which is fast approaching later today. Mother Nature and I are going to fight. Enter transition . . .

Today, we should talk about John Legend. Did you guys know that I'm pretty much obsessed with his music? Coincidentally, Eric and I listened to one of his albums on repeat in the early stages of our relationship and even had our fist dance to one of his many spectacular songs (it was I Will Stay With You, if you're curious).

Turns out, Mr. Legend has bragging rights on his gorgeous Hollywood Hills abode as well. Just as smooth, laid back and uncomplicated as his sound (and looking mighty fine in anticipation of spring, I might add!).




home of John Legend via Architectural Digest

* And a very special thank you for your overwhelming response to our big news on Friday!!! You all sure know how to make a girl feel loved, and I appreciated every last comment, tweet, Facebook message, text, etc more than words can say. I feel infinitely blessed. So thank you.

And also, even though I expect it will creep in from time to time, I don't plan on being all about baby. So fear not for the future of BIA.

5 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Seriously. Over this winter shiz. I show up in KC and this is the thanks I get?!?!?!

drew elizabeth said...

I missed Fridays news!! Wow, CONGRATS! So exciting :)

Jess said...

Did you know his gf Chrissy has a (food) blog and she is hilarious! She hasn't posted in a while but when she does... so funny! Here's a link: http://sodelushious.com/ and her twitter if fun too: @chrissyteigen
Obviously, I am a total stalker!

Domicile Blog said...

I am in LOVE with John Legend. I wish I could curl up next to him and lay all day listening to his buttery voice. What...too much?
I follow him and Chrissy on Instagram.

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

So you don't just have spectacular taste in decor, fashion and graphic design... but music too. Holla! I should've known... I'm OBSESSED with John Legend. I could listen to him all day and all night. I brush my teeth to his music. What a voice. And what a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

© Because It's Awesome All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger